The Oasis Bible Study Support Groups are safe, online, confidential and educational support classes for women in a confusing, harmful relationships. You will find a way to spiritual and emotional wholeness through the Word of God and the truth about abuse.
Living Waters of Hope offers year round support to YOU!
We welcome women of all backgrounds and ethnicities experiencing the affects of domestic abuse.
Spring Registration Open Now
Register for a Spring Class by March 1st and get 20% off (use code SPRINGOASIS-SAVE20)
Restoring Hope and Dignity
If you are a victim or survivor seeking healing for your wounds from betrayal and domestic abuse, this study is for you. Learn what domestic abuse is and how to draw healthy boundaries for a healthier you.
Finding Truth and Strength
With this study, you will learn about God’s design for marriage and other spiritually sensitive areas impacted by abuse. What do repentance and forgiveness look like? What happens if I separate? Where is God?
Embracing Growth and Resilience
Trauma, life after divorce, and wrestling with the unfairness of it all are discussed. But your story doesn’t end there. It is the beginning of another chapter where resilience can be experienced.
Table of Contents - Book 1
Table of Contents - Book 2
Table of Contents - Book 3
Oasis Bible Study is...
- 3 Books with a total of 27 lessons.
- Each book is created to give hope and healing to women from domestically abusive relationships
- A faith-based curriculum that teaches the truth about abuse along with God's Word.
- Each confidential online support group lead by a trained and caring facilitator
Class format ...
- Class begins with a brief check in with everyone, an opening prayer, the video lesson, followed by prayer requests to close class.
- Lesson questions are discussed throughout the video. As women verbally process the lesson topics in a safe environment, deeper healing takes place.
- 3 Oasis Bible Study class sessions
- Fall, Winter, Spring
- Fall Session begins in October
- During the summer, video-based classes are held every other week to provide year-round support. For instance, the 2023 summer classes discussed Christine Caine's Unashamed video series.
If you are not satisfied with the Oasis Bible Study within the first 30 days, we will happily refund your money!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is available to help purchase the Oasis Bible Study Book or for online class fees. Contact [email protected] for assistance or information.
"...this group has been amazing for me. Until now, even with professional help, I have felt very alone in my healing." - Stacie
You need support while making choices about your safety and the safety of your children.
With the Oasis Bible Study, many women have appreciated Christian support and fellowship while walking through difficult situations and life changing decisions.
Join us today and have hope restored, dignity regained, and self-worth strengthened.
Be inspired by God’s truth, “The Lord’s loving-kindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. ‘ The Lord is my portion’ says my soul, ‘ therefore I have hope in Him’.” Lamentations 3:21-24
“I believe The Oasis Bible Study has changed the entire outcome of my life and put into perspective the power that God gives me to ensure that His creation (me) is always treated with respect and value.”
“I am in awe at how God is using the Oasis Bible Study to bring so much healing into my life! Meeting as a group with other women who are going through the same types of things is very healing.”