Is your relationship confusing? Do you suspect it is abusive?
Our Emotional Abuse Test can help clear confusion and be your first step on a journey of regaining hope.
8 Ways to Find Clarity
These steps promote growth and progress
- Accept that abuse is happeneing, and that it is NOT your fault.
- Understand the tactics used to gain and maintain power and control over you.
- Identify narcissistic traits, like the lack of guilt or shame for what they say or do.
- Change your responses to the Cycle of Abuse to help minimize its effects.
- Learn all you can about domestic abuse through books, videos, and classes (like the Oasis Support Classes).
- Pull together a support system of safe and trusted individuals (ask them to take Hope Giver Essentials so they can understand what you are experiencing).
- Seek professional help from a trained counselor
- Lean on God and His truth in all things.